You Are Reading

Personal Branding - Web Presence



Behance

As well as my website for the first and most professional point of contact, I've also got my work displayed on the Behance network for creatives, which is a really good way of getting feedback on work and also getting your name out there. Lots of studios also have a portfolio on there too which makes it great to contact people and get experience. I've also got work through this, with clients seeing the portfolio on here, then getting in touch with me through this...









You can see from these closer screenshots that my brand is applied in the top left corner as the profile image, and this is also applied across other platform such as social media and any other networks that I am part of. This was, the brand remains consistent across both print and web, making it clean and more importantly clear. 








Blog

I also have a blog which runs on tumblr, but is also linked up to my website, so when the link is clicked it takes the user straight over to the blog page. This blog is where I keep up to date with what I'm currently working on, where my work has been featured, and general bits and bobs that relate to my design. this means that although my website will only get updated occasionally, the blog will be constantly moving, giving users a reason to keep visiting the website....


















Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.