You Are Reading

Personal Branding _ Product Shoot





Personal Stationary (Product Range)

I've recently been busy crafting my Stationary Range and other printed ephemera for my personal branding. It's pretty simple in concept and execution. I wanted my branding to be this way. I wanted it not to be a certain style, so I could go on to use it as a base palette and brand mark, that would fit with all of my work so that I could  build the brands I create on top off. Above are some Edits that have come out the best. I'm still not 100 percent happy with them. I may have to re-shoot these, or just work more into the edited images. I wanted to make sure that the backdrop colour is consistent in every edit, so this needs to be attended to...












Blind Embossed Business Cards 

For my personal branding, I've decided to invest in a hand embosser that will mean that I can make quality looking business cards consistently, without having to send off to a printers, a spend a ridiculous amount of money. I'm pretty happy with how these have come out. I might play around a little bit more with different stocks etc, but theres something quite nice about the blind emboss on the white. 

















Blind Embossed Business Cards 

The Business Cards are Triplex printed, Embossed front and back. The blind emboss comes through to the back of the card reversed to appear as though the emboss goes all the way through the card. Underneath this, the details are printed. Pretty clean and minimalist which is exactly what I wanted. 














Poster Tube / Envelope


The Poster Tube and Envelope use a Manilla Brown Paper stock, which is used as well as the black and white stock to mix it up a little bit, whilst also keeping a clean professional look. Black Vinyl was applied to these to emphasise the brand. 

















Stationary Range

The Stationary Range is made up primary of a mix of Ivory and China White GF Smith stock. The alternate Business Cards are triplex printed using a positive and negative variant of the same design / layout. I've decided to go with black on white stock and white on black stock. The front applied with vinyl and the back printed black on white, black on black. 

For the rest of the stationary, the letterhead, invoice and compliment slip, the details are always printed in the bottom right hand side of whatever format the page is. The layout is pretty clean and simple to follow the whole idea of the brand. 




Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.