You Are Reading

Online _ Featured Work

As well as in printed form, I have also had a decent amount of exposure of my work through design blogs and websites, particularly on my most recent projects which is really great. Here is the full list below (of which I know of) , linked to external sources so you can have a look at some of my work and what people are saying about it...

Deface365
Steal Mag
Design Boom
Post IM
MWOS
Bret Edward
Stationery Overdose (2)
Stationery Overdose
We and the Color
Branding Served (3)
40 Fakes
New Grids
Branding Served (2)
Branding Served (1)
The Womb
Jvnk
Alive Shoes
Print.pm
The Design Blog (2)
Visual Graphic
Betype
No More Dull
Typography Served
Defeed
Designspiration
The Design Blog (1)
Pinterest
Eat, Sleep, Draw







DesignBoom

Design Boom is probably one of the best online features that I got for the Re-brand I did for Wigan Little Theatre. DesignBoom is a pretty big design website and blog so being featured on here got a lot of attention over on my wesbite and behance. Eventually I started getting clients asking for work which is always good. It's come at a pretty bad time towards deadline, but i've managed to hold a couple of freelance projects off for a few weeks on the back of this feature and other online features. 

Check out the design boom feature HERE to see what they had to say about me and my work.




Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.