You Are Reading

OUGD502 - Promo Pack Production







I created my promo pack by printing out each separate page I would need to make the book. Some of the pages would be a4 and some a5 in size and these would all be bound using the metal acco tags, to bring together the promo pack....




I had to mark out and whole punch each page separately, before applying the metal binding clip to each page.  I decided to use two lots so that the booklet would have a little bit more durability and reinforcement. 





Some of the materials used to create the pack. A hole punch, the extra long matches and emery paper to strike the match with, the acco binding tags and the trusty scalpel and ruler. 




To create the section for the match to sit in, I simply used a scalpel to cut two lines in the centre. This meant that the match could securely stay in place with no additional pieces needing to be added. The card stock was durable enough to create a snug fit for the match. 







To create the scratch pad for the match to ignite with, I decided to replace the asterix with the emery paper. I did this by carefully cutting a section of the paper from the side of a regular box of safety matches. 





Once all the pages were created. I ordered them and bound them using the metal tags to create a professional finish and unique intriguing format. 








Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.